North West Trade Finance
Trade Finance in North West – How can we help?
How Trade Finance Works
- Customer places order – The customer, or end client will place an order with your business.
- Your business seeks a supplier – The importer (your business or company) would find a supplier to fulfil the order.
Talk To TFG
- Get in touch with Trade Finance Global – The importer speaks to Trade Finance Global and finds the right funding solution for the goods at a competitive rate, to pay the supplier.
- We find the most suitable funder – The most suitable stock finance funder for the transaction either pays the supplier direct, provides a loan to the Importer, or provides guarantees such as an LC.
Funding The Transaction
- Dispatching the product to your business – The supplier ships the product to your company, (the Importer).
- Fulfilling the customer order- The Importer provides the product under the customer order and the end customer pays for the product.
- We find the most suitable funder – The Importer settles the stock finance facility or the guarantee ends and the remainder is kept by the Importer.
North West - Where we Operate
- Cheshire East
- Cheshire West and Chester
- South Lakeland
- West Lancashire
- South Ribble
- Ribble Valley
- Blackburn with Darwen
- St. Helens