Celebrating its 10th year, City Week is the premier gathering of the international financial services community. It brings together industry leaders and policy makers from around the globe to consider together the future of global financial markets and London in particular.
Where: Online Conference
When: 21st – 22nd September, 2020
- Ongoing impact of COVID-19 on the financial markets
- Greening the financial system and making green financial products mainstream
- Operational resilience, cybersecurity and cross-industry cooperation
- Transition from IBOR – will the industry be ready in time?
- Sustainable bonds and raising financing to address emerging priorities in light of COVID-19
- Global fight against financial crime
- Sustainability, social impact investing and ESG with focus on ‘social’
- Evolution of a new model for financial regulation in the UK
- Global trade and investment in a changing world
- The US market outlook
- European Capital Markets Union and the future of the UK-EU relationship
- UK financial services reinvented
- Climate disclosure and reporting
- Can regulatory convergence be achieved in an increasingly fragmented international system?
- Skills for the post-COVID-19 AI world
- Cultural transformation, governance and trust in the COVID-19 world
- Data sharing, data analytics and ethical dilemmas
- Planning for the next pandemic
Photos & Gallery
PODCAST: Wolfsberg Group: Fighting financial crime when the going gets tough (S1 E37) View →
ARTICLE: Distribute the Ledger, Not FinCrime Risk View →
ARTICLE: The Importance of the Uniform Rules for Demand Guarantees in Times of COVID-19 Pandemic View →
ARTICLE: Bank and Fintech Collaboration – Lifeline for Economic Revival Post-Covid19 View →
Comments are closed.