ICC United Kingdom is delighted to invite you to the second webinar of a series: Fraud in International Trade, as part of our 2020 calendar of the ICC Banking Technical Webinars.
When: 23rd September, 2020
The ICC Webinar on Fraud in International Trade is an ideal platform to exchange best practice, gain insight into some of the latest industry trends, and network.
Attendees will explore real-world compliance issues, practical applications, emerging trends.
- Main fraud trends impacting International Trade
- Fake / amended trade documentation
- How does trade documentation help to prevent fraud
- From documentary instruments to digital fields – will innovation mitigate against fraud risk?
MODERATOR: John Turnbull, Chair, ICC United Kingdom Banking Committee
- Isabel Mendez, Finance Crime Compliance Sr. Advisory Manager, HSBC
- Sam Tate, Partner, RPC
- Sanjay Menon, Associate Director, Trade Product, Natwest
- Henry Roxas, Head of Trade, R3
Comments are closed.