12th Annual International Financial Services Forum
City Week 2022: Resetting Priorities for a better future
25-27 April 2022
Now in its 12th year, City Week is the premier gathering of the international financial services community.
Organised in partnership with the UK Government and leading City institutions, City Week brings together industry leaders and policy makers from around the globe to consider the future of global financial markets.
Each of the three days of City Week will address a specific theme:
- Day 1: Meeting the climate change challenge – the role of financial services in achieving net zero
- Day 2: How international developments in financial services are reshaping the industry
- Day 3: The FinTech revolution: technology and disruptive innovation as drivers of growth
Topics for discussion include:
- Making London the world’s first net zero financial centre
- Rewiring the entire global financial system for net zero
- Meeting the challenge of financing climate transition in developing economies
- Aligning portfolios with the Paris Agreement
- Carbon taxes versus carbon markets
- ESG investing: scoping and sourcing ESG data, taxonomies and greenwashing
- The role of finance in taking the Earthshot prize winners and their peers to the next stage of their development
- The U.S. climate change agenda
- European Capital Markets Union: challenges and opportunities
- Financial crime, cyber security and market abuse
- Implications of the arrival of the metaverse for fintechs
- Evolving policy and regulatory framework for AI and its potential applications in the financial markets
Comments are closed.