BAFT Global Annual Meeting
May 1-4, 2022
Hybrid Conference (Both in-person and virtual attendance)
Join this special occasion where BAFT will kick off the program with a gala dinner commemorating the association’s 100 years of leadership in finance and trade.
This highly awaited conference for transaction bankers, and other trade, cash management, payments, and treasury executives, returns with much-anticipated dedicated timing for bilateral meetings and networking balanced with thought-provoking and topical sessions our industry faces in navigating this ever-changing world.
This year, TFG is announcing the winners at the 2022 BAFT Global Annual Meeting in Washington, DC on May 4, 2022. Find out more about the award here.
- 100th Anniversary Gala Dinner
- General Sessions with Regional Tracks (Europe, Africa, MENA, North America, Latin America, Asia)
- Dedicated Bilateral Meetings from Sunday – Tuesday afternoons
- BAFT Future Leaders Class of 2022 Graduation
- TFG International Trade Awards 2022
- Special 100th Anniversary Tours and Activities
- Hybrid Conference – Join in-person or virtually
Some of the interesting topics include:
- Sustainable Trade Finance
- Trade Digitization and the Data Journey Towards Interoperability
- Supply Chain Finance
- Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG)
- Enabling SMEs Through the Democratization of Trade Finance
- ….and more!
Check out the full program here.
Comments are closed.