Where Transaction Banking Meets
Join BAFT for the 2021 Virtual Global Annual Meeting, where the international transaction banking community meets. Hosted from June 7 -10, 2021, they have combined our traditional in-person events including the 2021 Global Annual Meeting – The Americas, the 2021 Europe Bank to Bank Forum, and the 2021 MENA Bank to Bank Forum, into one global virtual conference. Join us for this special event commemorating the association’s centennial anniversary as we celebrate 100 years of leadership in finance and trade.
When: June 7 – 10, 2021
Virtual Conference Features & Programming
- Three days of plenary programming covering the most important global topics for transaction banking, trade, payments, and innovation
- A bonus programming day featuring presentations from the BAFT Future Leaders Program Class of 2021 covering faster payments, trade commodity finance, sustainable finance, transaction banking, and DE&I
- Specialty tracks highlighting key issues per region – Asia, Africa, Europe, MENA and North America
- Open Discussion Forums and Ask The Expert Forums with no pre-set agendas, so you can ask questions on your own time
- Spotlight sessions and thought leadership workshops built throughout the agenda for deeper dives
- Social activities including multiple wine-tastings, a musical happy hour, a virtual art exhibition and more
- 100th Anniversary celebration activities including several rounds of trivia, a conversation with a historian and a look back at the association’s major milestones over the past century
Comments are closed.