Swipe right for Trade Finance
Over 160,000 monthly readers trust Trade Finance Global to help them make sense of the world of international trade and finance.
Join the community now on TFG’s new app!
Gain access to award-winning, trusted content by the Trade Finance Global editorial team, and keep up with the latest developments in trade, receivables and supply chain finance.
Get breaking stories, a selection of our favourite podcasts, new videos, research, educational guides, and our beloved Trade Finance Talks magazine.
Trade finance – free, on the go, 24/7.
Trade Finance Global’s app
Unlimited, ungated content
Keep up to date
Hear the latest in trade and receivables finance
Join our 160,000+ forum of international trade enthusiasts
- Written, audio and video content at your fingertips
- Be the first to receive the latest stories, breaking news and updates directly to your device
- Access exclusive app-only content
- Download your favourite content on the go, for offline reading
- Start your week with our TFG trade coffee briefing: a short morning summary of the week’s global trade agenda
- Access to our premium podcast episodes with Trade Finance Talks
- Access to our educational content, research, and industry-recognised guides
- Hand-picked headlines from across the industry
- Save the dates for upcoming events with partner associations
With the TFG app, you can consume the latest headlines and featured content from the top, including exclusive Q&A interviews, fireside chats, and thought leadership. TFG’s content spans trade, receivables and supply chain finance, shipping & freight, risk & insurance, treasury & cash management, and trade technology (tradetech).
Frequently Asked Questions
When and how can I join the Trade Finance Global (TFG) community?
You can join through the website (platform.tradefinanceglobal.com), where you can just click the ‘Login/Register’ link, or you can join through the App Store or Google Play Store. Anyone can join the TFG community.
If I join through the App Store or Google Play Store, do I still get the same benefits?
If you join through the App Store or Google Play Store, you are a “subscriber” and will have access to all our stories and features once you have registered. Registration is free. It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details.
How much does it cost to join TFG?
It’s free – we’ll never charge!
How do I sign up for TFG?
- Go to “Settings” and then click “Sign in”
- Click “Keep me signed in”, and then click “Sign up now”
- Enter your email address, and then click “Send verification code”
- Go to your email inbox and copy the code received
- Enter the code and click “Verify code”
- Fill in all the remaining fields and click “Create”
What do I get if I become part of the TFG community?
As a member you’ll receive unlimited access to our award-winning, trusted content by the Trade Finance Global editorial team, and keep up with the latest developments in trade, receivables and supply chain finance.
You’ll receive breaking stories, a selection of our favourite podcasts, new videos, research, educational guides, and our beloved Trade Finance Talks magazine.
Do you have to be in the UK to be part of the TFG community?
Absolutely not! Anybody from anywhere in the world can join TFG. Just bear in mind that we’re only available in the English language at the moment.
I’m part of the TFG community and I’ve forgotten my password – what do I do?
You can easily reset your password by clicking ‘Forgotten your password?’ on our log-in page on either the website or the app. After entering your email address, we’ll send you an email which will tell you how to reset your password. If you can’t find it, please check your junk folder. If you have any other log-in issues, just email email@example.com.
How do I unsubscribe from emails and alerts?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I join the TFG team?
We’re always looking for incredible talent to join TFG and change trade finance for good. Please check our LinkedIn page and Career page for vacancies.
What are TFG’s terms and conditions?
You can find them here: https://www.tradefinanceglobal.com/terms-and-conditions/.
Comments are closed.